Contemporary Disney 2 Edition Paperback Hal Leonard - 2001
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 338 pages
- English language
- 2 edition
- 50 songs from stage and screen are featured in the second editon of this Disney collection
- Founded in 1947, Hal Leonard Corporation has become the worlds largest print music publisher, representing some of the greatest songwriters and artists of all time. We are proud to publish titles of interest to all musicians as well as music lovers, from songbooks and instructional titles to artist biographies and instrument price guides to books about the music industry and all the performing arts.
- Paperback: 338 pages
- Publisher: Hal Leonard; 2 edition (August 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- Hal Leonard
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.