Hal Leonard The New Voice: How To Sing and Speak Properly by Alan Greene
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- (Vocal Method). This book is a valuable contribution to laryngeal knowledge and presents a concise profile of the anatomy of the larynx. Features exercises that will restructure the voice and teach the student a new way to handle the instrument.
- Hal Leonard
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.