HVAC Level 1 Trainee Guide 3 Edition Paperback Pearson - 2007
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Introduction to HVAC, Trade Mathematics, Copper and Plastic Piping Practices
- Soldering and Brazing, Ferrous Metal Piping Practices, Basic Electricity, Introduction to Cooling
- Introduction to Heating, and Air Distribution Systems. Instructor Supplements Instructors
- This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 3 edition (August 4, 2007)
- Language: English
- 3rd Edition
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.