The 1950s - Guitar Chord Songbook
A clever deal seeker from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- (Ukulele Chord Songbook). This series features convenient 6 x 9 books with complete lyrics and chord symbols above the lyrics for dozens of great songs. Each song also includes chord grids at the top of every page and the first notes of the melody for easy reference. These books are perfect for people who don't read music but want to strum chords and sing, and are equally ideal for more advanced, music-reading ukulele players who don't feel like wading through note-for-note notation. This collection features 100 favorites from the Fab Four: Across the Universe * Back in the U.S.S.R. * Carry That Weight * Dear Prudence * Eight Days a Week * Good Day Sunshine * Here Comes the Sun * If I Fell * Love Me Do * Michelle * Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da * Revolution * Something * Ticket to Ride * We Can Work It Out * and many more.
- Brand: Hal Leonard
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.