The Singer's Musical Theatre Anthology: Vol 2 Paperback Hal Leonard - 1993
A true treasure hunter from GA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Volume 2
- 38 songs, including - Adelaide's Lament. Another Hundred People. As Long As He Needs Me. Everybody Loves Louis. I Dreamed a Dream. I Get a Kick Out of You. I Want to Be Bad. I'd Be Surprisingly Good for You. Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee. My Husband Makes Movies. On My Own. Tell Me on a Sunday. What I Did for Love and more.
- Singer's Musical Theatre Anthology (Songbooks)
- Hal Leonard, 1993. Paperback. Book Condition - Used - Good. Privately owned copy. Some creasing and edge wear to covers and pages. Minor soiling to exterior of some pages as well. Binding is secure. No spine creases. Clean pages free of writing, marks or tears.
- Hal Leonard
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.