Amanda Wolkowitz Study Manual for the Test of Essential Academic Skills
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Paperback: 349 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1933107987
- This book matches the latest version of the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) that is used as a pre-entrance exam by nursing schools across the country. The proctored TEAS test, developed by Assessment Technologies, Inc. (ATI), measures basic essential skills in reading, mathematics, science, and English and language usage. With revised and updated questions throughout, this study guide contains instructional content in each of the four key areas, along with practice tests and answer keys, and a comprehensive test and answer key.
- Amanda Wolkowitz
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.