American Nurses Nursing Info Scope & Stndrs of Practice - Paperback
A savvy shopper from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Paperback: 235 pages
- Edition: 2nd edition
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1558105794
- Nursing informatics (NI) is the specialty that integrates nursing science with multiple information and analytical sciences to identify, define, manage and communicate data, information, knowledge and wisdom in nursing practice. For many people, NI, and health care informatics in general, are about technology. This is especially true of electronic health records (EHRs) that are required of all care facilities. That is just one among many aspects of nursing informatics, a distinctive practice specialty that is the focus of this new publication.
- American Nurses
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.