Basics of California Law for LMFTs/LPCCs & LCSWs Paperback Benjamin - 2015
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Benjamin E. Caldwell (Author)
- 280 pages
- English Language
- Written by a therapist for other therapists (and therapists in training), Basics of California Law takes the many nuances of California law and regulation and puts them in digestible, easy-to-apply language. It covers all three of California's major masters-level mental health professions: Marriage and Family Therapy, Professional Clinical Counseling, and Clinical Social Work. Topics covered include Scope of Practice, Licensing Requirements, Unprofessional Conduct, Informed Consent, Confidentiality and Privilege, Working with Minors (including detailed information on child abuse reporting), Working with Elders and Dependent Adults, Advertising, Technology, and Advocacy. The third edition is updated to 2015 law and professional ethical codes, and includes recent changes in law and regulations regarding records retention, child abuse reporting, advertising, disciplinary actions, and more. The text includes more than 400 footnotes identifying specific articles, links, and sections of Cali
- Benjamin E. Caldwell
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.