Crabtree Publishing Energy Revolution Book (Set of 12)
The ETA hand2mind (77877) Energy Revolution Book set has 12 softcopy books for students in grades 3-7, color photography, and explores alternative forms of energy sources such as solar energy, wind power, and geothermal energy, and illustrates energy impact on countries, industries, and individuals worldwide. Books include Hydroelectric Power: Power From Moving Water, Building a Green Community, How to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint, Reducing Your Footprint: Farming, Cooking, and Eating for a Healthy Planet, Generating Wind Power, Is There a Future for Fossil Fuels?, Nuclear Energy: Power From the Atom, Geothermal Energy: Using Earth s Furnace, Biomass: Fueling Change, Hydrogen: Running on Water, Ocean, Tidal, and Wave Energy: Power from the Sea, and Harnessing Power from the Sun. Science books are used by teachers and students in classroom and homeschool settings for educational and research applications in life sciences and a variety of additional disciplines.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
ETA hand2mind develops educational and supplemental learning materials including math, science reading/language arts, and early childhood products for Pre-Kindergarten through grade 12 students. The company, founded in 1975, is headquartered in Vernon Hills, IL.
What s in the Box?
- Hydroelectric Power: Power From Moving Water
- Building a Green Community
- How to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- Reducing Your Footprint: Farming, Cooking, and Eating for a Healthy Planet
- Generating Wind Power
- Is There a Future for Fossil Fuels?
- Nuclear Energy: Power From the Atom
- Geothermal Energy: Using Earth s Furnace, Biomass- Fueling Change
- Hydrogen: Running on Water
- Ocean, Tidal, and Wave Energy: Power from the Sea
- Harnessing Power from the Sun
- Crabtree Publishing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.