Crosscutting Concepts Lyle & Louise Fire Debris Analysis Refill Kit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Kit includes: 6 true to size castings of the evidence footprint for each group, 6 photos of additional shoe print taken from crime scene, 6 bags of dental stone
- Also includes 6 sets of shoe data records from SoleMate (forensic evidence company foster + freeman's footwear dat, fully illustrated teacher's manual with technique background
- Supplies are included for up to 30 students working in six groups
- It can be stored at room temperature
- This kit is geared to high school and undergraduate courses, and is matched to National Science Education Standards
- Using a shoe print collected at the crime scene, your students will be able to determine critical information about the criminal. Students will analyze and compare shoe castings. Students will perform a lab to compare height with shoe size and stride length. After taking castings of their own footprints, students will use both a casting of the evidence shoe print and a photograph of an additional shoe print found at the scene of the crime to determine individual characteristics about the shoeprints of a suspect or suspects. Two supplemental spreadsheets are available below.
- Crosscutting Concepts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.