Crosscutting Concepts Lyle & Louise Fire Debris Analysis Refill Kit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Kit includes: 6 true to size castings of the evidence footprint for each group, 6 photos of additional shoe print taken from crime scene, 6 bags of dental stone
- Also includes 6 sets of shoe data records from SoleMate (forensic evidence company foster + freeman's footwear dat, fully illustrated teacher's manual with technique background
- Supplies are included for up to 30 students working in six groups
- It can be stored at room temperature
- This kit is geared to high school and undergraduate courses, and is matched to National Science Education Standards
- Using a shoe print collected at the crime scene, your students will be able to determine critical information about the criminal. Students will analyze and compare shoe castings. Students will perform a lab to compare height with shoe size and stride length. After taking castings of their own footprints, students will use both a casting of the evidence shoe print and a photograph of an additional shoe print found at the scene of the crime to determine individual characteristics about the shoeprints of a suspect or suspects. Two supplemental spreadsheets are available below.
- Crosscutting Concepts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.