D-CAD Publishers Foundations for Industrial Machines - 2nd Edt Hardcover
No reviews found
- Hardcover: 860 pages
- Publisher: D-CAD Publishers; 2nd edition (2011)
- Language: English
- This 2nd edition of the Machine Foundation Handbook is based on the feedback from the Practising Engineers during various training programs conducted by the author. The additions and modifications made in the 2nd edition are broadly as under: Mathematical Derivations from all the chapters have been taken to Appendix placed at the end of the book. Additional parameters, pertaining to machine and foundation that influence response, have been added to the respective chapters. Many more detailed design examples have been added for the benefit of the practising engineers.
- D-CAD Publishers
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.