Game Development Essentials Paperback Cengage Learning - 2007
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 320 pages
- English Language
- Game Development Essentials Paperback Cengage Learning - 2007. Game Development Essentials. Game Project Management is the only book on the market that offers a comprehensive introduction to game project management in an informal and accessible style, while concentrating on both theory and practice. This book offers an overview of the game project management process including- roles and responsibilities of team members; phases of production; concept development; testing, marketing; scheduling; and budgeting. The fast-growing game industry has fueled rapid upward movement of game production staff into the ranks of management. This book will train readers in the tools and techniques necessary to become effective team leaders.
- Series: Game Development Essentials
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Language: English
- Author: John Hight & Jeannie Novak
- Cengage Learning
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.