Getting Started in Electronics 3rd edi. Paperback Master Publishing - 2003
A true treasure hunter from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- A complete electronics course in 128 pages.
- Author Forrest Mims teaches you the basics, takes you on a tour of analog and digital components.
- Explains how they work, and shows you how they are combines for various applications.
- This is a complete electronics course in 128 pages. Author Forrest Mims teaches you the basics, takes you on a tour of analog and digital components, explains how they work, and shows you how they are combines for various applications. Includes circuit assembly tips and 100 electronic circuits and projects you can build and test.
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Master Publishing, 3rd edition
- Language: English
- Publication date: February 2003
- Master Publishing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.