Hal Leonard Roger Quilter Low Voice The Vocal Library 55 Songs
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 232 pages
- 55 Songs
- Publisher: Hal Leonard
- Sheet music
- With a graceful gift for lyrical vocal writing, English composer Roger Quilter (1877-1953) created a rich body of art songs. Very few composers working in English have matched his achievement of a living body of beloved, relevant, literate repertoire. The strong melodies and natural phrasing make his compositions perfect literature for the progressing singer. There has never before this publication been a significant collection of Quilter. This new edition conveniently and economically collects 55 songs, all in clear, new music engravings and in two keys (with original keys noted). Many of the songs have never been published in transposition before this edition.
- Hal Leonard
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.