International Management: Culture Strategy & Behavior 9th Revised ed.
A clever deal seeker from NJ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Reflects new and emerging developments influencing international managers.
- This book comes with integrated real-world examples,
- research, and practical applications, students understand how to adjust, adapt, and navigate the changing global business landscape and respond to global challenges - making it a market-leader.
- Fred Luthans is the George Holmes Distinguished Professor of Management at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He received his B.A., M.B.A., and Ph.D. from the University of Iowa where he received the distinguished alumni award in 2002, and did postdoctoral work at Columbia University. While serving as a Captain in the U.S. Army, he taught at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point. He has been at the University of Nebraska since 1967, his entire academic career, and won the distinguished teaching award in 1986, the excellence in graduate education award in 2000, and in 2008 the highest award in the system for outstanding research. In 2003, he received an honorary doctorate from DePaul University. A prolific writer, he has published a number of major books and about 200 articles in applied and academic journals. His book Organizational Behavior Modification, coauthored with Robert Kreitner, won the American Society of Personnel Administration award for outstanding contribution to human
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.