Jerry R. Mohrig Laboratory Techniques in Organic Chemistry
A clever deal seeker from IN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Paperback: 528 pages
- Edition: 4
- Language: English
- Laboratory Techniques in Organic Chemistry is the most comprehensive and detailed presentation of the lab techniques organic chemistry students need to know. Compatible with any organic chemistry lab manual or set of experiments, it combines specific instructions for three different kinds of laboratory glassware: miniscale, standard taper microscale, and Williamson microscale. It is written to provide effective support for guided-inquiry and design-based experiments and projects, as well as for traditional lab experiments.
- Jerry R Mohrig
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.