Mathematical Reasoning Beginning 1 Paperback Critical Thinking - 2011
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Total 240 pages
- Series - Mathematical Reasoning (Book 1)
- Author - Doug Brambaugh and Linda Brumbaugh
- Mathematical Reasoning Beginning 1 Paperback The Critical Thinking - 2011. (Age 3) Mathematical ReasoningTM helps students devise strategies to solve a wide variety of math problems. This book emphasizes problem-solving and computation to build the math reasoning skills necessary for success in higher-level math and math assessments. This book is written to the standards of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics. The Beginning 1 book is a complete curriculum for children of age 3. These highly effective activities take students far beyond drill-and-practice by using step-by-step, discussion-based problem-solving to develop a conceptual bridge between computation and the reasoning required for upper-level math. Activities and units spiral slowly, allowing students to become comfortable with concepts but also challenging them to continue building their math skills.
- Language: English
- Series: Mathematical Reasoning (Book 1)
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Critical Thinking
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.