McGraw-Hill Education Intermediate Accounting - 8th Edition - Paperback
A true treasure hunter from TN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Product Type
- Educational Level
- Paperback: 1472 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- 8 Edition
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259546233
- Wayne Thomas is the John T. Steed Chair in Accounting at the University of Oklahoma, where he teaches Introductory Financial Accounting to nearly 600 students per year. He received his bachelor_s degree in accounting from Southwestern Oklahoma State University, and his master_s and PhD in accounting from Oklahoma State University. Mark Nelson is the Eleanora and George Landew Professor of Accounting at Cornell University_s Johnson Graduate School of Management, where he has been teaching Intermediate Accounting at the MBA level out of Spiceland's Intermediate Accounting for several years. He received his BBA degree from Iowa State University and his MA and PhD degrees from Ohio State University.
- McGraw-Hill Education
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.