McGraw-Hill Mike Managing & Troubleshooting PCs 4th EDT - Paperback
No reviews found
- Series: Mike Meyers' Guides
- Paperback: 736 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 4 edition (November 20, 2012)
- Language: English
- Mike Meyers' CompTIA A+ Guide to 801 Managing and Troubleshooting PCs, Fourth Edition (Exam 220-801) (Mike Meyers' Guides) 4th Edition.
- McGraw-Hill Education
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.