Myofascial Manipulation 3 Pap/DVD Edition Pro ed - 2011
A true treasure hunter from VA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 3rd Edition
- 352 pages
- Center for Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Atlanta, Georgia. Aspen Series in Physical Therapy. Text for physical therapy practitioners on the history, theory, and clinical use of myofascial manipulation techniques. Divided into joint and soft tissue manipulation. Variety of illustrations.
- Pro Ed
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.