Myofascial Manipulation 3 Pap/DVD Edition Pro ed - 2011
No reviews found
- 3rd Edition
- 352 pages
- Center for Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Atlanta, Georgia. Aspen Series in Physical Therapy. Text for physical therapy practitioners on the history, theory, and clinical use of myofascial manipulation techniques. Divided into joint and soft tissue manipulation. Variety of illustrations.
- Pro Ed
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.