Neo/SCI Molecular Biology Neo/LAB AP Biology Software, Individual License
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Computer-based exercises on bacterial transformation and restriction enzyme cleavage of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and electrophoresis for advanced placement (AP) biology students in grades 11-12, Narrated tutorial provides comprehensive information on the principles and practice of electrophoresis, the principles of bacterial transformation, how vectors are used to transfer genes from one organism to another, and the principles and practice of electrophoresis, Practice (instant feedback) or test (tracked and graded) assessment modes to evaluate student knowledge and provide AP biology exam preparation, Teacher resources to create tests, worksheets, and multimedia tutorials and presentations for customized lessons, Available as an individual or network license
- Neo/Sci Corporation
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.