O. C. Ferrell Marketing Strategy - Text and Cases Paperback
A true treasure hunter from OR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning (1614)
- Paperback: 624 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 6 edition (December 20, 2012)
- Marketing Strategy, Text and Cases by O. C. Ferrell. This Features Paperback, Publisher: Cengage Learning (1614). O. C. Ferrell (Ph.D., Louisiana State University) is University Distinguished Professor of Business Ethics at Belmont University. He most recently served nine years as University Distinguished Professor of Marketing and Creative Enterprise Scholar at the University of New Mexico. His academic research focuses on ethical decision-making, stakeholder relationships and social responsibility.
- O. C. Ferrell
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.