Organic Chemistry 4th Edition Hardcover McGraw-Hill Education
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hardcover Book
- 1376 pages
- English Language
- Smith's Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new fourth edition retains its popular delivery of organic chemistry content in a student-friendly format. Janice Smith draws on her extensive teaching background to deliver organic chemistry in a way in which students learn: with limited use of text paragraphs, and through concisely written bulleted lists and highly detailed, well-labeled ?teaching? illustrations. Don?t make your text decision without seeing Organic Chemistry, 4th edition by Janice Gorzynski Smith!
- Hardcover: 1376 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 4 edition (January 10, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007340277X
- ISBN-13: 978-0073
- McGraw-Hill Education
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.