Organic Chemistry 4th Edition Hardcover McGraw-Hill Education
A true treasure hunter from KS snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hardcover Book
- 1376 pages
- English Language
- Smith's Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new fourth edition retains its popular delivery of organic chemistry content in a student-friendly format. Janice Smith draws on her extensive teaching background to deliver organic chemistry in a way in which students learn: with limited use of text paragraphs, and through concisely written bulleted lists and highly detailed, well-labeled ?teaching? illustrations. Don?t make your text decision without seeing Organic Chemistry, 4th edition by Janice Gorzynski Smith!
- Hardcover: 1376 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 4 edition (January 10, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007340277X
- ISBN-13: 978-0073
- McGraw-Hill Education
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.