Oxford Principles of Development Hardcover 4th Edition by Wolpert & Tickle
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Science & Tech
- Product Type
- Educational Level
- Publication Year
- The process of biological development is an amazing feat of tightly regulated cellular behaviors--differentiation, movement, and growth--powerful enough to result in the emergence of a highly complex living organism from a single cell, the fertilized egg. Now in a 4th edition, Principles of Development clearly illustrates the universal principles that govern this process of development.
Developmental biology has grown enormously as a discipline in recent years. Designed for undergraduates, this text focuses on key principles and concepts rather than attempting to offer an encyclopedic treatment of the field. It equips students with a conceptual framework that will be invaluable to them throughout their educational careers.
Written by two highly respected and influential developmental biologists, Lewis Wolpert and Cheryll Tickle, Principles of Development, Fourth Edition, combines a careful exposition of the subject with insights from several of the world's pioneering researchers. It guides students from the fundamentals to the latest discoveries in the field.
- By Lewis Wolpert (Author), Cheryll Tickle (Author)
- Hardcover: 720 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 4 edition (December 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199554285
- ISBN-13: 978-0199554287
- Oxford University Press
- Principles of Development 4th
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.