Psychology with Updates on DSM-5 10th Edition
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $193.37
No reviews found
- Educational Level
- Publication Year
- David Myers_ bestselling Psychology has reached a wider audience of students and instructors with each new edition.
- Myers and his team lead the field in being attuned to psychology_s research and the needs of the instructors and students in the course today.
- Ten million student class testers and thousands of adopting instructors can attest to the quality of this project.
- True to form, this landmark new Tenth Edition is another vigorous, deeply considered revision.
- David Myers received his psychology Ph.D. from the University of Iowa. He has spent his career at Hope College, Michigan, where he has taught dozens of introductory psychology sections. Hope College students have invited him to be their commencement speaker and voted him "outstanding professor."
- His research and writings have been recognized by the Gordon Allport Intergroup Relations Prize, by a 2010 Honored Scientist award from the Federation of Associations in Behavioral & Brain Sciences, by a 2010 Award for Service on Behalf of Personality and Social Psychology, by a 2013 Presidential Citation from APA Division 2, and by three dozen honorary doctorates.
- With support from National Science Foundation grants, Myers' scientific articles have appeared in three dozen scientific periodicals, including Science, American Scientist, Psychological Science, and the American Psychologist. In addition to his scholarly writing and his textbooks for introductory and social psychology, he also dige
- Worth Publishers
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.