Real Estate Home Inspection Checklist from A to Z - Paperback - June 2004
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Nemmar Real Estate Training is ranked as the most exclusive real estate appraiser, home inspector and real estate investor training service since 1988. Our real estate books, DVDs, CDs and Videos are rated number one in their real estate categories nationwide! Our products have taught thousands of home buyers, s, and real estate professionals worldwide. You too can learn everything you need to know about Real Estate - from Asbestos to Zoning. With this knowledge you will save thousands of dollars when you buy, sell, or renovate your home. You will also learn how to eliminate safety hazards and properly maintain a home. Statistics show an average savings of at least $4,700.00 per home for customers who have read our books. Our home inspection, appraisal, and home improvement books have been called the "Bible" of the real estate industry. Written by Guy Cozzi who has decades of experience as a licensed appraiser, home inspector, consultant, and real estate investor. This top selling auth
- Don't let your dream house be a money pit in disguise! Everything you need to know about Real Estate - from Asbestos to Zoning. Every aspect of home inspections is covered with precise steps to follow plus photographs with descriptions.
- The real facts other books don't tell you! You_ll learn everything that your Realtor doesn't want you to know. Realtors "sugar coat" the problem conditions in a house in order to close the deal and get paid their sales commission. This is unquestionably the only book of its kind that teaches you how to prevent those pitfalls. You get information that the professionals use to make you an educated consumer enabling you to negotiate a much better price on the , renovation, or sale of your home. Whether you are looking to become a home inspector or just to buy, sell or repair your own home - this book has it all.
- Do you really know the true condition of your home? This "A to Z Home Inspector" book will assist you with the biggest investment of your life - your own home! These products were originally designed to train top-notch, professional home inspectors and are now available at a price affordable to everyone. All homes need to be inspected, appraised and updated for safety hazards, routine maintenance, and energy efficiency.
- This book has photographs and a step-by-step home inspection checklist covering every topic. The home inspector checklist and photos are detailed to show the potential repair problems found when buying or selling a home. By identifying any problem conditions before you buy or sell, you'll be able to negotiate a much better price.
- 176 pages with 8.5" x 11" dimensions. This book and the Real Estate from A to Z series are now being offered at a very large discount via the Internet compared to our normal professional training school prices.
- Key Benefits:
- - Crucial Advice to Assist You: This book tells you the truth, unlike others that gloss over the hard facts. Aspects of home inspections and real estate investment that tell you the realities so you don't walk into it with your eyes closed. This informati
- Safety Concerns: Eliminate Safety hazards to make your home safe for You and your family. Help prevent accidents before they happen!Learn how to identify lethal carbon monoxide problems, unsafe electrical wiring, lead poisoning hazards, asbestos and radon health Concerns, explosive gas leaks, oil tanks, termites, and much more.
- - In-Depth Inspection Topics: You'll learn every aspect of the home inspection business. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, this book is easy to read and understand. Get all of the important information you need in just one book. Never buy, sell or r
- If you_re looking to become a knowledgeable home inspector or appraiser, Real Estate from A to Z series is crucial." -- Home-Based Business Monthly
- "_Real Estate from A to Z series is by far the most in-depth resource for every investor, beginner to expert." -- Real Estate Investors Journal
- "_the Real Estate from A to Z books and videos are the best we_ve ever seen." -- Real Estate Press
- "_the best selling reference books available for home builders and buyers and cover every topic from A to Z." -- New Home Construction Journal
- "_top-notch real estate investors, inspectors and appraisers agree the Real Estate from A to Z series is a great value." -- Seminar Progress Report
- From the Inside Flap
- People get very emotional and excited about purchasing a house. When they're in this highly emotional and excited state, they tend to just look at the cosmetic appeal of a house instead of the important factors. They forget that they're not buying a car; they're buying a house! By becoming t
- Nemmar Real Estate Trainin
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.