The Business Guide To Pet Grooming Hardcover Sam Kohl - 2005
A true treasure hunter from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Offers tips on creating and operating a successful pet grooming business
- 1-stop resource for every groomer-entrepreneur
- It contains 177 color photographs and 71 illustrations
- Hardcover, 336 pages
- Measures 11-1/3-inch length by 8-4/5-inch width 4/5-inch height
- The Business Guide to Grooming is a concise, informative book by Sam Kohl that offers tips on creating and operating a successful pet grooming business. The book covers everything from home-based shops to multi-employee salons. A one-stop resource for every groomer-entrepreneur. Topics include naming a shop, picking a location, financing, insurance, pre-construction design, lighting and electrical needs, flooring, plumbing, sanitation, signage, equipment, finding and managing employees, business forms and records, advertising and marketing, appointment management, pricing, handling and control for customers and pets, retailing, mobile grooming, dog day care, self-service pet washing, and upscale services. The Business Guide to Pet Grooming contains 177 color photographs and 71 illustrations. Hardcover, 336 pages. Measures 11-1/3-inch length by 8-4/5-inch width 4/5-inch height.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.