The Human Record Sources of Global History Volume II - Paperback
A true treasure hunter from UT snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Volume II has five new maps that have been created in a new map style designed to help students engage with maps. In Chapter 3, there is a new map on Africa; in Chapter 6, there is a new map on India; and in Chapter 12, there is a new map on the Western Front and a new map on the Peel Commission.
- The prologue, ?Primary Sources and How to Read Them," outlines a process for the reading and analysis of the sources in the text.
- Part, chapter, section, and individual source introductions help students place primary sources within a historical context.
- ?Questions for Analysis" precede each source and are presented in a three-tiered format that resembles a historian?s approach to source analysis.
- Each volume opens with useful topical and geographical Tables of Contents for flexible instruction.
- An Instructor?s Resource Manual provides strategies for teaching from the text.
- THE HUMAN RECORD is the leading primary source reader for the World History course, providing balanced coverage of the global past. are often paired or grouped together for comparison. A prologue entitled ?Primary Sources and How to Read Them" appears in each volume and serves as a valuable pedagogical tool. Approximately one-third of the sources in the Seventh Edition are new, and these documents continue to reflect the myriad experiences of the peoples of the world.
- The Human Record
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.