The Human Record Sources of Global History Volume II - Paperback
A savvy shopper from UT snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Volume II has five new maps that have been created in a new map style designed to help students engage with maps. In Chapter 3, there is a new map on Africa; in Chapter 6, there is a new map on India; and in Chapter 12, there is a new map on the Western Front and a new map on the Peel Commission.
- The prologue, ?Primary Sources and How to Read Them," outlines a process for the reading and analysis of the sources in the text.
- Part, chapter, section, and individual source introductions help students place primary sources within a historical context.
- ?Questions for Analysis" precede each source and are presented in a three-tiered format that resembles a historian?s approach to source analysis.
- Each volume opens with useful topical and geographical Tables of Contents for flexible instruction.
- An Instructor?s Resource Manual provides strategies for teaching from the text.
- THE HUMAN RECORD is the leading primary source reader for the World History course, providing balanced coverage of the global past. are often paired or grouped together for comparison. A prologue entitled ?Primary Sources and How to Read Them" appears in each volume and serves as a valuable pedagogical tool. Approximately one-third of the sources in the Seventh Edition are new, and these documents continue to reflect the myriad experiences of the peoples of the world.
- The Human Record
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.