Thomas Gilovich Social Psychology - Third Edition - Paperback
No reviews found
- Paperback: 736 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; 3rd edition (September 15, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393138488
- ISBN-13: 978-0393138481
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Thomas Gilovich is Professor of Psychology and Co-Director of the Center for Behavioral Economics and Decision Research at Cornell University. He has taught social psychology for 33 years and is the recipient of the Russell Distinguished Teaching Award at Cornell. His research focuses on how people evaluate the evidence of their everyday experience to make judgments, form beliefs, and decide on courses of action. He is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and a fellow of the American Psychological Society, the American Psychological Association, the Society for Personality and Social Psychology, the Society of Experimental Social Psychology, and the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry.
- Thomas Gilovich
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.