Wiley-Blackwell Rutter's Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 6th Edt Hardcover
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Child Psychiatry
- Product Type
- Publication Year
- Hardcover: 1096 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 6 edition (August 3, 2015)
- Language: English
- Both interdisciplinary and international, it provides a coherent appraisal of the current state of the field to help researchers, trainees and practicing clinicians in their daily work. Integrating science and clinical practice, it is a comprehensive reference for all aspects of child and adolescent psychiatry.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.