0.2 to 10 microliter Volume Sterile Finntip Filtered Micro Pipet Tip
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fit most common 0.2
- Ideal for PCR amplification applications and for pipetting radioactive, infectious, and aerosol-emitting samples
- Inert and nonsealing polyethylene filter
- Tips come vacuum sealed in irradiation-sterilized hinged tip racks
- Certified to be free from DNA, DNase, RNase and endotoxin
- Finntip filtered pipet tips are the best way to keeps pipette clean and to protect both your pipette and the sample from contamination. These sterile, disposable pipet tips are perfect for PCR amplification applications and for pipetting radioactive, infectious, and aerosol-emitting samples. Finntip Filtered Pipet Tips are available in racks with a wide volume range of 0.2
- Number of Items: 10
- Overall Length: 3.2 centimeters
- Thermo Scientific
- Micro Pipet Tip
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.