3B Scientific 6 Part Half Lower Jaw Model - Size; 13.8" x 7.1" x 14.2"
No reviews found
- 3X life-size young human lower jaw model for anatomical study
- Dissembles into six parts for effective demonstration
- Removable section for viewing tooth roots, spongiosa, vessels, and nerves
- Longitudinally sectioned, removable canine and first molar for detailed examination
- Mounted on stand for display
- The 3B Scientific D25 3X life-size young human lower jaw model is used for anatomical study, and dissembles into six parts for effective demonstration. The D25 has a removable section for viewing the tooth roots, the spongiosa, and the vessels and nerves, and a longitudinally sectioned, removable canine and first molar for detailed examination. The model is mounted on a stand for display. Anatomical models are typically used as educational aids in medical and scientific classrooms and office settings.
- 3B Scientific
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.