3B Scientific Polyacrylate Ultrasonic Reflection Block
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The polished polyacrylate block
- Use to investigate multiple echoes and measure frequency-dependent attenuation
- A 4 megahertz transducer is especially suitable for such measurements
- An echo pattern comprising at least 3 echoes is recorded
- The spectra of the individual echoes analyzed
- These polished polyacrylate blocks are used to investigate multiple echoes and measure frequency dependent attenuation. A 4 megahertz transducer is especially suitable for such measurements. An echo pattern comprising at least 3 echoes is recorded, and the spectra of the individual echoes analyzed. The result of the analysis is a shift in the average frequency toward lower frequencies, due to a stronger attenuation of the signal's high frequency components. Dimensions: 80 x 40 x 10 cubic millimeter.
- 3B Scientific
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.