3B Scientific Polyacrylate Ultrasonic Reflection Block
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The polished polyacrylate block
- Use to investigate multiple echoes and measure frequency-dependent attenuation
- A 4 megahertz transducer is especially suitable for such measurements
- An echo pattern comprising at least 3 echoes is recorded
- The spectra of the individual echoes analyzed
- These polished polyacrylate blocks are used to investigate multiple echoes and measure frequency dependent attenuation. A 4 megahertz transducer is especially suitable for such measurements. An echo pattern comprising at least 3 echoes is recorded, and the spectra of the individual echoes analyzed. The result of the analysis is a shift in the average frequency toward lower frequencies, due to a stronger attenuation of the signal's high frequency components. Dimensions: 80 x 40 x 10 cubic millimeter.
- 3B Scientific
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.