Advantech Test Sieves - Stainless Steel - Size: 8" Diameter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel test sieve with #120 stainless steel mesh for measuring particle size and heavy-duty quality control testing
- Die-formed stainless steel frame ensures size specification
- Choice of depth-to-wire cloth includes full height (3-1/4" depth), intermediate height (2" depth), or half height (1-5/8" depth)
- Serial number etched on the frame traceable to NIST standards
- Includes Certificate of Compliance to ASTM International E11 specifications
- The Advantech 120 test sieve has stainless steel walls and mesh, and is used for heavy-duty sieving applications. The 120 mesh filters particles up to 125 micron/0.125mm. The depth of the wall to the wire cloth includes a choice of full height (3-1/4" depth), intermediate height (2" depth), or half height (1-5/8" depth). The sieve is etched with a serial number traceable to NIST standards. It includes a Certificate of Compliance to ASTM International E11 specifications. The stainless steel walls and mesh are suitable for heavy-duty applications and is heat-resistant. Test Sieves are used to measure particle size, and in other quality control applications.
- Test Sieves
- Test Sieves
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.