Ahlstrom Eaton Dike Filter Paper 3 Micron Grade 237 50 Pc - Size: 18.5cm
No reviews found
- Quantitative analysis
- Low ash content 0.06 percent; untreated
- High wet-strength
- Consistent performance
- Custom cut
- Ahlstrom's qualitative grades of filter paper are recommended for use in analytical methods, which determine or identify particulate constituents of a mixture irrespective of the amount present. Qualitative filter papers are often used in routine separation work that still requires high purity and consistent performance. Ahlstrom offers a complete range of low ash filter papers for general laboratory work that provides you with the correct combination of particle retention, filtration speed, loading capacity and wet-strength. All our qualitative grades consist of > 95 percent super refined a-cellulose and linter fibers.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.