Alkali Scientific Borosilicate 3.3 Glass Media Storage Bottle 2000mL 5 Pc
No reviews found
- Media bottle used to hold samples and for storage, mixing, and sampling applications
- Borosilicate 3.3 glass body for chemical, thermal expansion, shock, and heat resistance
- Boston round shape for applications that require a rounded body, short neck, and narrow mouth to store liquid samples and solutions, and dry materials
- Blue polypropylene screw cap with a sealing ring secures contents to help prevent spills and evaporation
- Graduated for measured dispensing and storing
- This Alkali Scientific Boston round media bottle has a borosilicate 3.3 glass body and a blue polypropylene screw cap with a sealing ring, and it is graduated. This media bottle is used to hold samples and for storage, mixing, and sampling applications. The borosilicate 3.3 glass body provides chemical, thermal expansion, shock, and heat resistance. Its Boston round shape is used for applications that require a rounded body, short neck, and narrow mouth to store liquid samples, solvents, and chemicals, and dry materials. This bottle has a blue polypropylene screw cap to secure contents and help prevent spills and evaporation. The sealing ring helps seal the bottle and prevent drips. The bottle has graduations for measured dispensing and storing and a marking square on its exterior body to label bottle contents. The bottle and cap are autoclavable for applications requiring sterilization. The borosilicate 3.3 glass can withstand temperatures from -70 to 500 degrees C. This bottle is sui
- Alkali Scientific
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.