American Educational Boston Round Glass Flint Bottle with Cap 12 Pcs 4 oz
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Narrow-mouth lab bottle for substance control and containment
- Flint glass body for solidity, transparency, solution compatibility, versatility, and heat, gas, and vapor resistance
- Boston round shape for applications that require a rounded body, short neck, and narrow mouth to store liquid samples and solutions, and dry materials
- Screw cap secures contents to help prevent spills and evaporation
- Nonporous glass for cleaning, sterilizing, and autoclaving
- This American Educational Boston round lab bottle has a flint glass body and a screw cap. This lab bottle has a narrow mouth for substance control and containment. The flint glass body provides solidity, transparency, solution compatibility, and versatility for use in an array of common applications and is heat, gas, and vapor resistant. Its Boston round shape is used for applications that require a rounded body, short neck, and narrow mouth to store liquid samples, solvents, chemicals, and dry materials. This lab bottle has a screw cap to secure contents and help prevent spills and evaporation. It is nonporous for cleaning, sterilizing, and autoclaving. This bottle is suitable for use in general purpose mixing, storing, and sampling applications.
- American Educational
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.