Azlon Polypropylene Intermediate Form Graduated Beaker - 500mL
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Round, tapered beaker with ergonomic handle and printed graduations (mL) for general laboratory use
- Polypropylene for resistance to most chemicals, excellent dimensional stability, and can be sterilized
- Variety of sizes (50-, 100-, 250-, 500-, 1000-, 2000-, 3000-, and 5000-mL), and intermediate form for a variety of applications
- Anti-suction, non-slide base, pour spout, shatter-resistant, withstands temperatures from 0 to 121 degrees C, and autoclavable
- The Azlon polypropylene round, graduated beaker has an ergonomic handle and comes in a variety of sizes (50-, 100-, 250-, 500-, 1000-, 2000-, 3000-, and 5000-mL). This translucent, plastic beaker has blue printed graduations (mL) and a pour spout. Polypropylene resists most chemicals, has excellent dimensional stability, and is sterilizable. It is shatter-resistant, autoclavable, and can be used at temperatures ranging from 0 to 121-degrees C
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.