BD 353102 1.0 Micron Pore Translucent PET Cell Culture Insert - Case of 48
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Track-etched polyethylene terephthalate membranes have a smooth surface and defined cylindrical pores that traverse the membrane
- Low-protein binding
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Innovative hanging design facilitates pipetting and allows for co-culture
- Membranes are easily removed, easy to handle, and remain flat
- BD 353102 Falcon Translucent Polyethylene Terephthalate Cell Culture Insert, 1.5 - 2.5mL Volume, 1.0 Micron Pore, For 6 Well Plates (Case of 48).Sterile cell culture insert. Track-etched polyethylene terephthalate (PET) membranes have a smooth surface and defined cylindrical pores that traverse the membrane. Low-protein binding. Sterilized by gamma irradiation. Packed in Individual blister packs. Innovative hanging design facilitates pipetting and allows for co-culture. Membranes are easily removed, easy to handle, and remain flat. Applications include scanning and transmission electron microscopy; visualization of live cells by light microscopy; removal of membrane from housing; immunocytochemical staining. DNR (Latex) free. Growth area- 4.2 Sq. cm. Uncoated membranes growth surface. PET (polyethylene terephthalate) membrane and housing material. Pore size- 1.0 micrometers. Size- 6-well. Typical working volume- 1.5 - 2.5mL.
- Capacity: 2.5 milliliters
- Material Type: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Number of Items: 48
- Pore Size: 1 Micron
- Shape: 6 Well Plate
- Size: 1.0 Micron
- Becton Dickinson
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.