BD 355001 Falcon Polystyrene Vented Cell Culture Flask
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Designed for efficient stacking and effective use in incubator cell
- Innovative shape permits access to all corners with a pipet or scraper
- Optically clear for easy viewing of sample or cells
- Stable from 4 to 60 degree C
- Low profile polystyrene construction; large frosted writing patch for easy labeling
- Vented cell culture flask. Applications include cell culture and sample or reagent storage. Vented cap: biologically inert, high density polyethylene provides a chemically resistant surface. 0.2 Micrometer hydrophobic membrane allows gas exchange while maintaining sterility. Hydrophobic membrane cannot be wetted out. Precision engineered to spin on quickly. Molded in graduations along both sides of flasks allow quick volume estimation 25 to 325 ml in 25 ml increments. Prominent stacking rims along perimeter of upper and lower surfaces permits easy interlocked stacking in incubator or culture hood. Flasks will not slip off one another while being transported. Tissue-culture-friendly packaging convenient reseal tab on the bag. Innovative bag materials that will not scuff or scratch the flask surface. Double-wall bags provide increased sterility assurance. Medical-style peel-open bags that sterility is maintained as flasks are removed from the bag. Recyclable bag material (low density po
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.