BD Falcon Translucent High Density Polyethylene - Size: 0.4 Micron - 48Pk
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Translucent, high density PET membrane
- Low-protein binding
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Innovative hanging design facilitates pipetting and allows for co-culture
- Membranes are easily removed, easy to handle, and remain flat
- Cell culture inserts for 12-well plates. 0.4 micrometer pores, Translucent, High Density PET Membrane. Track-etched polyethylene terephthalate (PET) membranes have a smooth surface and defined cylindrical pores that traverse the membrane. Low-protein binding. Sterilized by gamma irradiation. Packed in individual blister packs. Innovative hanging design facilitates pipetting and allows for co-culture. Membranes are easily removed, easy to handle, and remain flat. Applications include transport, diffusion, and secretion of small molecules into, out of, or through a cell monolayer; barrier function (TEER measurements). DNR (Latex) free. 0.9 sq. cm growth area. Uncoated membranes growth surface. 0.4-1.0mL typical working volume. This pore size offers maximum diffusion of large molecules or viruses.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.