BD Falcon Translucent High Density Polyethylene - Size: 0.4 Micron - 48Pk
A clever deal seeker from UT snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Translucent, high density PET membrane
- Low-protein binding
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Innovative hanging design facilitates pipetting and allows for co-culture
- Membranes are easily removed, easy to handle, and remain flat
- Cell culture inserts for 12-well plates. 0.4 micrometer pores, Translucent, High Density PET Membrane. Track-etched polyethylene terephthalate (PET) membranes have a smooth surface and defined cylindrical pores that traverse the membrane. Low-protein binding. Sterilized by gamma irradiation. Packed in individual blister packs. Innovative hanging design facilitates pipetting and allows for co-culture. Membranes are easily removed, easy to handle, and remain flat. Applications include transport, diffusion, and secretion of small molecules into, out of, or through a cell monolayer; barrier function (TEER measurements). DNR (Latex) free. 0.9 sq. cm growth area. Uncoated membranes growth surface. 0.4-1.0mL typical working volume. This pore size offers maximum diffusion of large molecules or viruses.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.