BD Falcon Translucent Polyethylene Terephthalate Cell Culture Insert
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Track-etched polyethylene terephthalate membranes have a smooth surface and defined cylindrical pores that traverse the membrane
- Low-protein binding
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Innovative hanging design facilitates pipetting and allows for co-culture
- Membranes are easily removed, easy to handle, and remain flat
- Sterile cell culture insert. Track-etched polyethylene terephthalate (PET) membranes have a smooth surface and defined cylindrical pores that traverse the membrane. Low-protein binding. Sterilized by gamma irradiation. Packed in Individual blister packs. Innovative hanging design facilitates pipetting and allows for co-culture. Membranes are easily removed, easy to handle, and remain flat. Applications include scanning and transmission electron microscopy; visualization of live cells by light microscopy; removal of membrane from housing; immunocytochemical staining.`
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.