BD Falcon Transparent Polyethylene Terephthalate Cell Culture Insert
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Transparent PET membrane
- Low-protein binding
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Innovative hanging design facilitates pipetting and allows for co-culture
- Membranes are easily removed, easy to handle, and remain flat
- Cell sterile culture inserts for 12-well plates. 3.0 micrometer pores, Transparent PET Membrane. Track-etched polyethylene terephthalate (PET) membranes have a smooth surface and defined cylindrical pores that traverse the membrane. Low-protein binding. Sterilized by gamma irradiation. Packed in individual blister packs. Innovative hanging design facilitates pipetting and allows for co-culture. Membranes are easily removed, easy to handle, and remain flat.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.