Berkshire 12"x12" Controlled Process Nonwoven Wiper - Pack of 20
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- No binders or other chemical additives
- Smooth, highly absorbent and durable
- Low extractable levels and particle counts
- Chemically compatible with common cleaning and disinfecting solutions
- Autoclavable, economical
- Superior strength and absorbency make Durx 670 an ideal choice for a general purpose wiper. Manufactured without the use of binders or surfactants, ion levels and organic extractables remain low. Durx 670 can be used for cleaning and maintenance in laboratories, aerospace, defense electronics, food processing, computer assembly and semiconductor, circuit board, pharmaceutical, and biomedical device manufacturing.
- Nonwoven Wiper
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.