BestScope Basic Monocular Compound Microscope 50x-500x Magnification
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Compound microscope provides high magnification for biological use and educational applications
- Monocular viewing head with 5x, 10x, and 12.5x eyepieces
- Forward-facing nosepiece with 10x and 40x achromatic objectives that provide color correction of magnified images
- Mirror illumination with disc diaphragm controls light without power or batteries
- Plain stage with clips secures slide in place, and separate coarse and fine focus knobs speed focusing
- The BestScope BS-2000A Basic Monocular Compound Microscope has 5x, 10x, and 12.5x eyepieces, a forward-facing nosepiece with two achromatic objectives, mirror illumination, separate coarse and fine focus, a disc diaphragm, and a plain stage with stage clips. Achromatic objectives provide color correction of magnified images. A forward-facing nosepiece eases changing objectives. A basic compound microscope is used in classroom, home school, and hobbyist settings for inspection and dissection of specimens when two-dimensional images are desired.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.