Bio Plas 5020-1 Polypropylene 0.2mL 12 Strip Micro Tube for Thermal Cycling, Natural (Pack of 100)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This natural-colored 0.2mL Thin-Wall Micro Reaction Tube is designed for use with 96-well Thermal Cyclers. The tube provides optimal contact with the sample block ensuring optimal heat transfer. Requires an 8 or 12 Strip Cap to seal each tube individually. Fabricated from virgin polypropylene, with a highly polished inner surface that allows for maximum sample recovery. Recommended maximum volume for Thermal Cycling amplifications is 100 microliters. Maximum fill volume for post-Thermal Cycling reagent additions to permit mixing is 200 microliters. Nonsterile tube is autoclavable at 121 degree C at 15psi for 15min, and should be removed from the autoclave immediately. Certified RNase and DNase free. Supplied bulk packed with 1000 tubes per pack and 12 packs per case. Autoclavable. Tube Size: 0.2mL.
- Bio Plas
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.