Bionix Safe Ear Curettes FlexLoop - 50Ct.
A clever deal seeker from VA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- When Dr. James Huttner was a pediatric resident, his only means of removing cerumen (ear wax) from the ears of children was a standard stainless steel curette, an instrument that often caused trauma and pain in his young patients. One night he began to experiment. Out of a piece of metal tubing and a few loops of fishing line, Dr. Huttner created what was the prototype of the first Safe Ear Curette, the White FlexLoop Bionix Safe Ear Curettes are instruments that can remove wax effectively, but are more flexible and safer than metal curettes
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.