Boekel 8" L x 8" W Flat Rubber Mat for Orbitron V Platform Rotator
No reviews found
- Flat rubber mat
- For use with Orbitron V Platform Rotator
- 8 x 8 inches (L x W)
- Laboratory shakers agitate liquids during laboratory procedures. These devices can be analog or digital and are typically an automated, electrically powered, countertop unit that shakes liquid in lab containers, such as flasks, funnels, or test tubes. Some shakers can operate inside fume hoods, incubators, refrigerators, or other laboratory devices, and can include controls for the frequency and/or degree of movement. The types of shakers include: orbital, rocking, rolling, rotating, and wrist action. The most common orbital shaker provides a smooth, continuous, circular motion, sometimes with a tilt angle, for uniform mixing of contents. The rocking shaker creates gentle uniform mixing with a see-saw, or up and down, motion. Reciprocating, or rolling, shakers provide a horizontal side-to-side motion with simple agitation of samples. A rotating, or rotisserie, shaker provides samples with a rotating action that moves in a circular motion. Wrist-action shakers duplicate the effect of ha
- Material Type: Rubber
- Size: 8" L x 8" W Mat Size
- Flat Rubber Mat
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.