Boekel Holds 12 x 16mm Tubes Test Tube Block Module - Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Rugged & Durable Aluminum Construction
- Designed for use with Boekel Analog and Digital Dry Bath Incubators
- Boekel offers the complete spectrum of Block Modules. These precision-machined solid aluminum blocks can accommodate microcentrifuge tubes, microplates and test tubes up to 25 mm in diameter. We have added blocks for use with 96 well 0.2 ml conical microtubes, 1.5 ml ?Dolphin? tubes used for extractions, 30 ml nickel crucibles. Each block has a well for thermometer (not included) and a block extractor hole. Block Modules are interchangeable between analog and digital dry bath incubator models. All blocks can also be used in the Boekel MiniFridge II for cooling applications. These anodized blocks resist corrosion and feature alpha/numerical labeled rows and columns for easy vessel identification.
- Tube Size: 16 mm
- Size Holds: 12 x 16mm Tubes
- Test Tube Block Module
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.