Borosilicate 1-Metric Scale Graduated Cylinders w/ Taper Stopper - 2000ml
A savvy shopper from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- These 2L PYREX Class A graduated cylinders are calibrated "to contain" (TC) in accordance with ASTM E-1272 and ASTM E-542.
- Corning Incorporated
- Useful as a mixing cylinder.
- Graduation markings are in durable white enamel.
- Graduation markings are in durable white enamel.Each features a PYREX No. 38 Standard Taper stopper.
- These 2L PYREX Class A graduated cylinders are calibrated "to contain" (TC) in accordance with ASTM E-1272 and ASTM E-542. Each cylinder is individually serialized and supplied with a Corning Certificate of Identification and Capacity, traceable to NIST standards. Useful as a mixing cylinder. Graduation markings are in durable white enamel. Each features a PYREX No. 38 Standard Taper stopper.
- Brand Name: Pyrex
- Capacity: 2000 milliliters
- Material Type: Borosilicate Glass
- Number of Items: 1
- Graduation Interval: 20 milliliters
- Outside Diameter: 83 mm
- Overall Height: 550 mm
- Stopper Number: 38
- Graduated Cylinders
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.